What the job is about
We help companies to improve their customer service. In this job you go all in, managing multiple clients as the project lead and primary consultant. You will help to either implement Zendesk from scratch, or assist a company in overhauling and streamlining their existing systems.
You will advise (or provide consultation to… either) them on the best approach to meet their business needs, and subsequently you will get hands-on by configuring the agreed solutions on their system. You will manage the tasks and customer communication throughout the project. There will be a strong element of client engagement, be it via guidance provided ad-hoc over the consultation process, or formal training to the service agents and system administrators.
Whilst most of the work is done remotely, some customers do prefer us to come on-site. In such cases it’s usually no more than one or two trips, and largely proves to be an interesting excursion to review their operations first-hand. No two projects are identical, and this will keep you motivated and challenged. Our main customer base is within Europe, especially in Germany and the UK.
- 3+ years of professional consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting
- German speaker preferred, but not must have
The ideal candidate is hard working and motivated, fun to work with, patient, and empathetic. We expect everyone to be a self starter and act professionally.
What we offer
- Training on Zendesk
- Competitive Salary
- Work from anywhere-attitude
- Flexible working hours
About the company
Guidoo Services is a young company. We are a small team of experts that help companies to improve their customer engagement systems like Zendesk.